Sales Growth Solutions
Want to double your sales? Start by doubling the size of your email list.
When I coach business professionals, the number one problem I hear is that they need more sales.
And when I talk to them about email marketing, the number one problem I hear is they don't know how to get more people to join their list.
One of the best ways to grow your email list is by creating a Lead Magnet and boosting it on Facebook.
What's a Lead Magnet?
A lead magnet is an enticing piece of information that you create and promote. The only way people can get the information is by signing up for your email list.
The beauty of lead magnets is you get the right type of people -- your future customers -- to opt in to your list. That way you can communicate with them on a regular basis. That helps them get to know you better and they'll decide to do business with you.
What is a Good Lead Magnet?
Think about the type of questions you get from prospective customers. Then come up with a special report that answers those questions. Lists are a great way to start. Here are some ideas:
For a lawn care company: "Ten ways to have the best looking lawn in the neighborhood."
For a personal trainer: "3 Ways to lose baby fat."
For an air conditional repair company: "5 Ways to save on your electric bill this summer."
How do you capture email addresses?
I use Constant Contact for email marketing and it has some great features that are perfect for this list-growth strategy. Here's a quick overview of how to do it.
On Monday, May 7, 2018, I'm doing a special webinar that goes into this in much more details. Click here to register for that webinar.
1. Create a special Constant Contact list that is just for your the people who want your lead magnet.
2. Create a special sign up form that is tied to that list.
3. Create a special welcome email (or Autoresponder series) that is tied to the new list.
4. Put the special report in the welcome email.
5. Create a Facebook post (or other social media post) that promotes the information in the special report. Attached the URL of your new sign up form to the post.
6. Boost your post to whatever group makes sense for your type of business.
When people see your post, they will want your information and will gladly sign up for your email list in order to get it. Best of all, after you set it up, everything happens "auto-magically." Zero additional work on your part!